- Krishna is a recognized industry leader in technology-business alignment, value creation, and business process management. He has served as a senior IT professional and Industry Leader with over 25 years of experience in strategic business and IT consulting and executing enterprise technology strategies and risk management tuned to business goals. Prior to CISO Cybersecurity, he has been associated with several of the largest international telecom service providers and IT consultancies as well as at his own management consulting firm specializing in service design consulting, risk governance, and IT operations management.
- He has helped global companies in the US, UK, South Asia, and India innovate and implement transformative business and technology strategies for sustainable competitive advantage. His industry experience spans working with leading telcos like Airtel, Aircel and BSNL, IT technology providers and System Integrators and non-profit enterprises, as well as state and federal government agencies. He has also been involved in structuring enterprise architecture and re-engineering IT and Business processes in global multinationals including NEPs like Nokia, Siemens, Ericsson, Huawei, Zte, Nextone communication; Services players such as BT, Telstra, Virtela, Telia; and SI/technology providers like Tech Mahindra, NEC, IBM, Microsoft, Broadsoft, Cisco, Baypackets, Audiocode, Keenan, Ace Data, Kochar; and ERP vendors SAP and Oracle.
- Selected in top 10 global leaders in Wharton innovation summit, 2011
- Global Telecom Business Award for Offer Design (Smart enterprise Architecture) and Service Delivery (SDP) in Business Service Innovation category at London, 2010
- Enterprise Architecture Excellence Award by iCMG, 2010
- Chosen Top 20 professionals in Telecom IT (India) by CIO Magazine, 2010
- NASSCOM CNBC TV18 IT user award in Telecom Operators category, 2009
- He has been a speaker in local and international conferences, and a regular columnist for the CIO magazine, Information Masters in EMC columns